Latest from Historic House Hotels
Visit our Properties
- The health and safety of all our guests is our main concern. Please do not travel to the hotel even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- Please complete and return a health questionnaire the day before arrival.
- There will be a necessary temperature check upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing and any one-way systems in the property.
- No handshakes!
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests use at strategic points in public areas.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place.
- We cannot enter or park your car, and if possible please carry your own luggage.
- Your bedroom or suite will have been carefully cleaned and sanitised. Please use the lavatory there and not elsewhere in the hotel, and wash your hands regularly.
- The toiletry bottles and safety kit in the room are yours to use at the hotel and to take away.
- The hotel is unable to provide housekeeping or turndown service when guests are in the room, and are on request services.
- The hotel is unable to provide room service or laundry.
- If taken ill at the hotel, guests must return to their room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If necessary to return home, any balance of your booking will be refunded.
- Please return room keys to the key box at Reception.
- Your account will be presented electronically and we are unable to accept cash.